Sunday, June 2, 2019

I'm OK

I realize that if I'm not going to blog often, the previous entry would be kind of a bummer note to leave the story hanging on so just wanted to say that I'm doing fine.

I believe I mentioned last time that I was making some life changes due to my high blood pressure and the good news is - it worked! Not only am I down 13 kilos my blood pressure is great! But don't just take my word for it, here is what my blood pressure monitor had to say:


The only bad news is that because I'm a blood donor, cutting out most of my red meat intake has led to my iron levels getting really low. So now I'm trying to find a balance between eating healthy while getting my iron up.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Well done. Glad you're ok.

GumbyTheCat said...

You still doing ok?

Eugene said...

Hey Gumby! Doing just fine health wise, managed to survive the plague year without even catching a cold! You doing OK these days?

GumbyTheCat said...

I'm doing well. Had some major surgery back in 2019, kept me on the couch for five months. But my health is back to normal, my job is going well, and my girlfriend has pretty much stopped nagging me because she figured out it's a waste of time 😂😂😂 life is actually pretty good right now, hope it lasts. Oh, and I bought a Mavic 2 Pro drone. Having TONS of fun with that. Shoot me an email and I'll send you some aerial pics when I have some decent ones accumulated.